Thu, Sep 28|
Penn State Hemp Field Days
Get the latest on CBD hemp research and best management practices at this informative in-person workshop!
Time & Location
Sep 28, 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Pennsylvania Furnace, 2240 W Pine Grove Rd, Pennsylvania Furnace, PA 16865, USA
About the event
Come check out The Hemp Mine's varieites at The 2023 Penn State CBD Hemp Field Day which will be an opportunity to see first-hand the response of photoperiod-sensitive CBD hemp (clone and seed propagated) to nitrogen fertilizer inputs. Discuss with Penn State researchers about CBD management practices, pests, and pathogens affecting the crop, touching on postharvest handling.
Penn State Researchers invite you to attend an in-person workshop where they will provide an update on the latest research on CBD Hemp. This informative event will also provide a networking opportunity.
Who is this for?
- Beginning and Advanced CBD hemp growers
- Stakeholders operating in the hemp industry
- Plant Sciences students (and related fields)
- Anyone interested in learning about hemp production
What will you learn?
- Water and nutrient (especially nitrogen) management of photoperiod-sensitive CBD hemp and their impact on yield and quality
- Pest and pathogen issues and their management
- Postharvest handling
- An opportunity to meet Penn State researchers working on hemp on different issues and network with other people and stakeholders operating in the industry
REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE